3 on 6 Dental Implants Mexico
3 on 6 Implants treatment consists of 3 porcelain/zirconia bridges that are supported by 6 dental implants (2 for each bridge). The quality of the jaw bone will determine the position of the implants; in some cases, a bone graft is required.
3 on 6 treatment is a modern and effective alternative to dentures. At Smile Makeover Playa del Carmen, we count on Certified Dentist prepared to guarantee you the best Dental Implant Work in Mexico.
Benefits of 3 on 6 Implants
Costs of 3 on 6 Implants
The 3 on 6 Implant System consists of 2 trips to Cancun, the first one for the implantation and the second one for the placement of bridges. Between them you have to consider the healing time (4-6 months). Consult the prices of 3 on 6 dental implants at Smile Makeover Mexico:
Zirconia: This material is an excellent option if you are looking for a natural look or are allergic to metals. Zirconia allows a higher level of aesthetics and more life-like properties.
E-max Porcelain: This is the newest and strongest cosmetic porcelain, has truly nature behavior, and excellent light transmission which made it a highly esthetic solution.
3 Bridges on 6 Implants Procedure
First Trip to Mexico
- The Preparation: The 3 on 6 procedure starts with the teeth extraction in case you are not an edentulous patient.
- 3 on 6 Bone Grafting: The process of bone grafting is used to “fill up” the space left by the teeth roots when extracted or to accelerate the osseointegration process with bone graft material.
- Surgical Phase: Our Oral Surgeon will place 6 implants in the top and/or bottom arch. We will provide you with a removable temporary denture while the implants/bone heal for 4-6 months.
- Healing Time (4 to 6 months): During this period the bone graft material will help your jawbone heal faster and allow the implant osseointegrate at a cellular level.
Second Trip to Mexico
Final Bridges Restorations: The 3 on 6 procedure starts with the teeth extraction in case you are not an edentulous patients.
Differences between 3 on 6 & All on 4
3 on 6 Implants
- Uses three bridges that are attached using six implants in an arch.
- No fake acrylic gums, which makes it feel and function like having your natural teeth. Replaces only the tooth portion
- Bone grafting is done to extracted teeth.
- More stability and protection for long term.
- The six implants help to maintain your natural healthy bone levels
- The 3 on 6 does not need to be removed for cleanings or maintenance.
All on 4
- All on 4 is a large, bulky restoration that could feel unnatural in your mouth
- This type of restoration is secured with four implants.
- It is a good option when there is considerable bone loss.
- It usually requires removing some bone to get it to fit in the mouth.
- All on 4 could need to be removed for cleanings and to prevent infection. Could be hard to keep it clean.
- Replace the teeth and gums(like a denture)
Navident for Dental Implants
We support our procedures on the technology, for this reason, the Specialists plan the implant placement through the use of Navident.
Navident offers to our Dental Surgeons an easy, accurate, and above all, an affordable virtual way to plan the restoration.
Computed Tomography and, digital impression data, allow creating the virtual patient’s jaw in seconds. This information allows the dental specialist to prepare the plan(with crowns and implants).
Navident shows the advance of the drill tip or implant in the patient’s jaw and the progress of the implantation plan.