Dental Crowns Mexico
Digital design to get outstanding results
Dental Crowns involve shaving a small amount of the enamel surface from the tooth in order to get proper retention for the dental restorations (Crowns). Dental Crowns are a great solution for patients who suffer from cracked, chipped, misaligned, or stained teeth.
Smile Makeover, is a team of dentists in Mexico, who are experts in Dental Tourism: best facilities, short time-frames(in-house lab), free transportation, high quality materials. Cancun Dental Clinic.
What do dental crowns correct?
Crowns can help to correct TMJ issues, restore bites, protect teeth that have had Root Canals done on them or for pure Cosmetic reasons (Cosmetic Dentistry). Sometimes a Crown may require other procedures such as Crown lengthening, Root Canals and Post & Core Build ups.
How do Crowns work?
Dental crowns are a fixed prosthesis that is placed over teeth or implant. Dental crowns fulfill the functions of natural teeth. In addition to covering the aesthetic part, and also takes care of chewing. For the anterior/frontal denture, the dentist will prioritize aesthetics. For premolar and molar teeth, the specialist will prefer material stronger and more resistant.
Dental Crowns Types and Costs
Our patients have many choices, they can consist of Emax Porcelain Crowns, Zirconia Crowns, or Yellow Gold Crowns. PFM (Porcelain Fused to Metal) crowns are the least requested by tourists. The crown that is right for you will depend on your budget, medical needs, and cosmetic desires. Find in Mexico affordable dental care. The prices of dental crowns in Mexico are:
Emax Porcelain Crown
- The newest and strongest cosmetic porcelain
- It has truly nature behavior, and excellent light transmission
- Emax porcelain is ideal for fabricating single-tooth restorations or complete smile makeovers.
- Zirconia Crowns allows a higher level of aesthetics and more life-like properties
- This type of crowns are ideal to people who are allergic to metals thanks to eliminating the supportive metalcore
- Zirconia Crown can be created with a reduced thickness of material
Yellow Gold Crown
- Gold crowns are indicated in patients with strong bites and those with parafunctional habits
- This kind of Crowns offers a great level of durability for teeth located in the back (such as the molars)
- Gold crowns offer greater longevity and require less preparation
In which cases are Dental Crowns used?
Dental crowns are used mainly in three cases:
- STRENGTHENING A TOOTH: Tooth wear causes sensitivity and can affect the structure of the teeth. Crowns may be the best option in cases of surface loss of the teeth, after suffering trauma, or after endodontics.
- SUPPORT A BRIDGE: Before placement of a bridge, the specialist could suggest the use of crowns in adjacent teeth, in order to reinforce the structure. This ensures greater resistance to chewing and better anchorage.
- CROWN OVER IMPLANTS: The dentist uses crowns to substitute the part that would cover the tooth after implant placement.
How long do Dental Crowns last?
Everyones here were so professional… the dental work is just amazing.
The average duration of crowns is between 15 and 20 years, however, with proper care, they can last up to 30 years. . The durability of the crown will depend on the quality and condition of the tooth or implant on which it is attached.