We’re leaders in Mexico on Digitally Designed Implants
At Smile Makeover, we create smiles for people from all over the world. Our patients are people who are looking for an affordable dental solution for their dental care. At our dental clinic in Mexico, we offer you different types of Dental Implants and solutions for your personal case.
We proudly offer you the ultimate Technology & Equipment in order to provide dental treatments. Smile Makeover Mexico is the Best place in Mexico for dental implants, only high-quality materials. Additionally, we count on an On-Site Dental Lab which helps us by cutting timeframes by Almost 80%.
Types of Dental Implants
Dental implants are connectors of a custom-made crown through the natural bone of the jaw. Our Specialized Dentists in Playa will talk to you about the best dental implant option for you. Implants are classified by size or material. By size, dental implants are classified as regular, mini implants, short implants, and zygomatic implants. By material, you can find them as Titanium implants and Zirconia implants.
At our dental clinic in Mexico, we offer you many dental implant options, depending on your specific situation.
We are committed to you to delivering excellence at every step of the process. From the first contact to the final treatment, you will discover a new dental experience.
Dental Implants Materials
The most common dental implant materials are titanium or zirconium. In any case, they must be strong and robust enough. Here are the main properties of each material.
Titanium is the most common type of dental implant materials. Titanium implants allow the bone to grow aright. When that is placed in contact with the bone and is not disturbed; the bone will grow next to them.
Their designs can be produced in a two-piece system. One connecting to the replacement tooth and the other in the bone. Two pieces system allows for a customizable implant that solves low bone deficiencies.
Titanium is biocompatible, which means it’s closely matched the human body. This includes to the bone system.
Zirconia is a recent invention. It is regarded as the most promising future of dental implant materials. Although they are relatively new, zirconia dental implant materials are rising in popularity.
The zirconia is manufactured as a single piece. Zirconia dental implant materials combine both post and abutment into one unit. This reduces the fear of bacteria hiding and affecting the gum.
Being a relatively new material, Zirconia dental implant hasn’t seen any tests yet.
Costs of Dental Implants in Mexico
The implant costs may vary depending on the material, type of restoration, and additional treatments (for example, bone grafting).
We are specialists in Dental Tourism.
State-of-the-art technology for implant placement
Hundreds of patients have left testimonials of their Smile Makeover experience. Find some on our Youtube channel. They have found an affordable dental solution in Mexico. One of our goals is to give you the Best Experience on your Dental Vacation in Mexico. We will accompany you from the first contact to your return home once your treatment is finished.
You are very close to getting the Hollywood smile of your dreams. Trust the experts, and save thousands of dollars on your dental treatment.
Dental Implants Process
The implant placement process consists of 3 phases. In the first, the area is prepared and the implantation is carried out. The second phase is the healing period which can last up to 6 months. And after that time, you will return to Mexico for the final phase which is teeth replacement.
Implant placement is a surgical procedure.
In specific cases, the patient can receive an immediate upload.
Immediate loading consists of placing the implants and bridges or crowns in a period of no more than 48 hours. This method will depend on the quality of the bone of the patient. If you are a candidate for this procedure, the dentist will notify you until the time of surgery.
Pre Dental Implants Care
- Don’t smoke to not interfere with your recovery
- To avoid excessive bleeding avoid alcoholic beverage at least five days before dental implant surgery
- Get soft food to eat after dental implantation
- Talk with your doctor about a stop or reduce the consumption of medicación such as anti-inflammatory or anti-coagulant drugs
- Consult with your doctor about add vitamins (A & C) to get a better supplementation before surgery
- Resting properly and get an appropriate and balanced nutrition
- Keep filled your prescriptions
Dental Implants Aftercare
- Keeping your mouth and dental implant area clean
- Don’t touch the Implant zone with your tongue or fingers
- Don’t do exercise for 48 hours after surgery
- Using warm hoy mouthwashes to helps the healing process
- Take care about avoiding food from the Dental Implant area
- Use ice packages to reduce the inflammation
- Don’t smoke until the area is completely healed
- If you suffer Pain use simple pain-killers such as ibuprofen and paracetamol
- Use your temporary prosthesis as less as possible during the first week after surgery
- Take your medication as the dentist points you